- GCF exists to help our community develop its answers, and to realize its many strengths by
- Becoming an exemplary model of community & economic development, by
- Basing our efforts on our subtantial assets, our considerable self-reliance, our deep respect for team play, the development together of strong vision and effective leadership.
- GCF’s five areas of focus include:
- Improving Education
- Enhancing Employment
- Fostering the Future
- Nurturing NonProfits
- Assisting the Arts
- Grenada Gives 365: Making Community Dreams Come True is GCF’s latest initiative. Learn more by following the humming bird link below.
- The idea is simple. Members give $1 a day – $365 a year – to GCF.
- Those dollars are pooled with those from others.
- GCF solicits grant applications from local groups with projects that will move Grenada forward.
- GG365 Members decide together which projects receive the money.
- Half the money is given away in the spring following the annual campaign; half remains in an endowend Commubnity Leadership Fund for futre activity.
That’s Grenada Gives 365 in a nutshell.
Individuals interested in becoming involved are encouraged to contact GCF.
Subscribe to our Mailing List